The 2016 first International Workshop on Sensing, Processing and Learning for Intelligent Machines (SPLINE) provides an opportunity for researchers and developers from both academia and industry to present their work, bring state-of-the-art forward and facilitate an active and constructive exchange of ideas on current areas of interest. SPLINE 2016 will be held in Aalborg University at Aalborg, Denmark between July 6 and 8, 2016.
The workshop is co-organised by Aalborg University and COST Action IC1206. It is co-sponsored by Aalborg University, Danish Sound Innovation Network, Thomas B. Thriges Fond and iSocioBot project, and technically co-sponsored by IEEE Denmark Section’s Signal Processing Chapter.
- The proceedings of the workshop can now be found at IEEE Xplore.
- Link to download photographs from the workshop and the social event HERE.
- Technical Program: More details HERE.
- Keynote Speakers Announced: John H.L. Hansen (The University of Texas at Dallas), Lars Kai Hansen (Technical University of Denmark), Roger K. Moore (University of Sheffield). More information at http://spline2016.aau.dk/keynotes.
- Proceedings: All accepted papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore and will be indexed by EI.
- Submission date EXTENDED: Full-Paper Submission Deadline is 20 April 2016.
- Social Event: An evening with Vikings! More information HERE.